Automate your Lift Drawings
Lift Installation drawings in minutes
- Quickly change dimensions and values of your elevator drawing
- Use predefined elevator parameters and component structures
- Select components from a wide manufacturer library
Everything for the perfect BIM workflow
- Use predefined LOD templates from level 100 to level 500.
- Work with BIM properties such as COBie, vdi 2552 and others
- Export your BIM models in RFA and IFC 4.0 format
Automated Lift Drawings through ERP Integration
- Generate your BIM model with your ERP system
- Create any 2D lift drawing plan
- Export digital twins from your BIM model
View Lift BIM models and drawings online
- Enable Your Clients and Sales Team to view the lift
- View as 2D drawings and 3D BIM models
- Download Lift Detail drawings as DWG and PDF
- Make lift construction drawings available at any time
Unlimited possibilities for your elevator planning
For new installation and modernization
The DigiPara Liftdesigner support you in lift projects for new buildings and modernization. Easily adjust to existing shaft dimensions.
Stay flexible in your planning. With our Common Components, you do not have to commit to any manufacturer or supplier.
Use your own CAD models
Use your own 3D CAD models from Autodesk® Inventor®, PTC® Creo® and SolidWorks® and benefit from a smooth data exchange.
100 % error-free drawings
The automated drawing creation process eliminates manual working steps. This guarantees error-free drawings.
For any shaft size
Define shaft width, shaft depth and other parameters individually for your project.
Configure shaft groups
Create entire lift groups: It supports a single bank and face to face groups.